Table of Contents
The UMass Minutemen (0-0) take on the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-0) as heavy, 17-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Minutemen vs. Blue Devils
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Arena: William D. Mullins Center
UMass Betting Stats & Information
- UMass put together an 8-3 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 72.7% of those games).
- UMass never played as a moneyline favorite of -2336 or shorter.
- The Minutemen were 16-15-1 against the spread last year.
- The average over/under UMass had set in matchups last year was 10.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Stats & Info
- Cent. Conn. St. won six, or 21.4%, of the 28 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Blue Devils were at least a +1093 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Blue Devils were 18-13-1 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 17 points or more, the Blue Devils went 3-2 last season.
- The average point total for Cent. Conn. St. in 2021 was 9.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UMass vs. Cent. Conn. St. Last Season Stat Comparison
|UMass Rank||UMass AVG||Cent. Conn. St. AVG||Cent. Conn. St. Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- Noah Fernandes scored 14.9 points and distributed 5.3 assists per game last season.
- Trent Buttrick averaged 6.4 boards per game in addition to his 10.7 PPG average.
- Rich Kelly knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
Central Connecticut State Blue Devils Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury contributed 13.4 points per game last season while tacking on 3.5 assists.
- Andre Snoddy grabbed 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Ian Krishnan had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 2.1 shots from deep per game.