Table of Contents
The VCU Rams (0-0) take on the Manhattan Jaspers (0-0) as double-digit, 22.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Jaspers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Arena: Stuart C. Siegel Center
VCU Betting Stats & Information
- VCU put together a 16-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 76.2% of those games).
- VCU never played as a moneyline favorite of -4755 or shorter.
- The Rams had 19 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- The average total VCU had set in games last year was four fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Manhattan Betting Stats & Info
- Manhattan was underdogs 18 times last season and won six, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Jaspers were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1590 moneyline set for this game.
- The Jaspers had 14 wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Manhattan in 2021 was 10 points higher than this game’s over/under.
VCU vs. Manhattan Last Season Stat Comparison
|VCU Rank||VCU AVG||Manhattan AVG||Manhattan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
VCU Rams Leaders
- Vince Williams averaged 14.1 points and six rebounds per game last season.
- Adrian Baldwin Jr. averaged 5.5 assists per game while also scoring 11.4 points per contest.
- Williams hit an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Manhattan Jaspers Leaders
- Jose Perez put up 18.9 points per game last season while adding 4.5 assists.
- Josh Roberts collected 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Samir Stewart connected on 1.8 threes per game a season ago.