Table of Contents
The Villanova Wildcats (0-0) take on the La Salle Explorers (0-0) as double-digit, 15-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Explorers
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Arena: The William B. Finneran Pavilion
Villanova Betting Stats & Information
- Villanova finished with a 28-3 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 90.3% of those games).
- Villanova won all nine games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1561 or shorter last year.
- The Wildcats had 21 wins in 38 games against the spread last year.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record as 15-point favorites or more was 6-3 last season.
- Villanova’s average point total in outings last year was 134.4, 3.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
La Salle Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, La Salle was the underdog 20 times and won five, or 25%, of those games.
- The Explorers played as an underdog of +857 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Explorers were 12-16-2 against the spread last season.
- The Explorers had one win ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 15 points or greater last year.
- La Salle’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 139 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Villanova vs. La Salle Last Season Stat Comparison
|Villanova Rank||Villanova AVG||La Salle AVG||La Salle Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- Collin Gillespie put up 15.6 points per game last season to go with 3.2 assists.
- Jermaine Samuels pulled down 6.5 boards per game while also scoring 11.1 points a contest.
- Gillespie hit an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Clifton Moore put up 12.9 points per game last season.
- Jhamir Brickus collected 3.4 assists a game and Christian Ray pulled down 6.9 rebounds per contest.
- Josh Nickelberry made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.