Table of Contents
The Virginia Cavaliers (0-0) take on the North Carolina Central Eagles (0-0) as double-digit, 24.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 127.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Arena: John Paul Jones Arena
Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers were 17-17-1 against the spread last season.
- As a 24.5-point favorite or greater, the Cavaliers had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- Virginia’s average point total in outings last year was 122.5, five points less than the over/under in this game.
North Carolina Central Betting Stats & Info
- The Eagles had 13 wins in 31 games against the spread last year.
- The Eagles had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 24.5-point underdog or greater last year.
- North Carolina Central’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 141.2 points, 13.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Virginia vs. North Carolina Central Last Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Rank||Virginia AVG||North Carolina Central AVG||North Carolina Central Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Cavaliers Leaders
- Jayden Gardner put up 15.3 points and 6.4 rebounds per game last season.
- Reece Beekman averaged 5.2 assists per game to go with his 8.2 PPG scoring average.
- Kihei Clark knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest a season ago.
North Carolina Central Eagles Leaders
- Justin Wright put up 13.7 points per game last season.
- Kris Monroe collected six rebounds per game and Eric Boone dished out 3.6 assists per matchup.
- Monroe hit 1.5 threes per game a season ago.