Table of Contents
The Wichita State Shockers (0-0) take the court against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (0-0) as heavy, 17.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Shockers vs. Sugar Bears
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Wichita, Kansas
- Arena: Charles Koch Arena
Wichita State Betting Stats & Information
- Wichita State won 13 of the 19 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (68.4%).
- Wichita State played as a moneyline favorite of -2466 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- Against the spread, the Shockers were 11-16-1 last season.
- The Shockers didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 17.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Wichita State’s average point total in matchups last year was 134.8, 10.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Central Arkansas was the underdog 29 times and won nine, or 31%, of those games.
- The Sugar Bears had a record of 1-6 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +1104 on the moneyline.
- The Sugar Bears beat the spread 15 times in 31 games last year.
- The Sugar Bears had two wins ATS (2-5) as a 17.5-point underdog or greater last year.
- The average over/under in Central Arkansas’ games in 2021 was 8.8 more points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Wichita State vs. Central Arkansas Last Season Stat Comparison
|Wichita State Rank||Wichita State AVG||Central Arkansas AVG||Central Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wichita State Shockers Leaders
- Tyson Etienne averaged 14.9 points per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and two assists per game last season.
- Morris Udeze grabbed 6.1 rebounds per game, while Craig Porter Jr. dished out 3.6 assists per contest.
- Etienne knocked down 2.7 threes per game a season ago.
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- Camren Hunter averaged 14.1 points per game last season and recorded 3.4 assists.
- Darious Hall grabed 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Collin Cooper made 2.3 threes per game a season ago.