Table of Contents
The Brooklyn Nets (4-7) are at home in Atlantic Division play against the New York Knicks (5-5) on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Nets are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 223.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Knicks
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, YES, and MSG
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have won three of the six games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -141 or shorter, Brooklyn has gone 3-2 (60% win percentage).
- The Nets are 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Nets are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average total Brooklyn has had set in matchups this year is 1.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The Nets have gone over in four of their 10 games with a set total (40%).
New York Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Knicks have won two out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has a record of 2-4 when it is set as the underdog by +119 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Knicks have put together a record of 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 3-3.
- The average point total for New York this year is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Knicks have hit the over six times this season.
Nets vs. Knicks Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The Nets active leader in points and assists this season is Kevin Durant, who puts up 31.0 points per game along with 4.7 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton scores 12.2 points per game and adds 9.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists for the Nets.
- The Nets get 2.5 three-pointers per game out of Royce O’Neale.
New York Knicks Leaders
- Julius Randle scores 20.1 points per game, while also grabbing 8.9 rebounds and racking up 3.3 assists per game.
- Jalen Brunson puts up 19.7 points, 4.0 rebounds and 7.3 assists per game.
- Randle is dependable from deep with 1.8 made threes per game.