Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Cordarrelle Patterson’s player prop bets for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some key stats and trends to know. NFC South rivals meet in Week 10 when Patterson and the Atlanta Falcons (4-5) take on the Carolina Panthers (2-7) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Cordarrelle Patterson Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 10, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 51.5 (-120)
Cordarrelle Patterson Rushing Stats
- Patterson has 384 yards on 71 carries (76.8 yards per game), with five TDs.
- And he has added five receptions for 37 yards (7.4 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 23.8% of his team’s 21 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- He has handled 71, or 23.4%, of his team’s 303 rushing attempts this season.
- Patterson ranks 30th in rushing yards after contact this season with 134.
- Patterson’s 31 rushing yards per game in his three career matchups against the Panthers are 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Patterson, in three games against them, has gone over 51.5 rushing yards once.
- In one of three games against the Panthers Patterson has rushed for a touchdown. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (11/6/2022): 13 carries, 44 yards, 2 TDsvs. Panthers (10/30/2022): 0 carries, 0 yardsat Bengals (10/23/2022): 0 carries, 0 yards