Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on D.J. Moore’s player props for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some key stats and trends to know. NFC South opponents meet in Week 10 when Moore’s Carolina Panthers (2-7) take the field against the Atlanta Falcons (4-5) at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
D.J. Moore Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 10, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 59.5 (-115)
D.J. Moore Receiving Stats
- This campaign Moore has 35 catches (on 71 targets) for a team-best 449 yards (49.9 per game) and three TDs.
- Moore has been the target of 26.5% (71 total) of his team’s 268 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 17.6% of his team’s 17 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- Moore has averaged 98.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Falcons, 38.8 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Moore, in three games against them, has surpassed 59.5 receiving yards twice.
- In three matchups, Moore has had a TD catch in one game, but has yet to put up multiple TD catches in a single contest against the Falcons.
Last 3 Games
- at Bengals (11/6/2022): 2 receptions, 24 yardsat Falcons (10/30/2022): 6 receptions, 152 yards, 1 TDvs. Buccaneers (10/23/2022): 7 receptions, 69 yards, 1 TD