Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Drake London before he hits the field for NFL action on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. London’s Atlanta Falcons (4-5) and the Carolina Panthers (2-7) square off in a Week 10 matchup between NFC South rivals at Bank of America Stadium.
Drake London Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 10, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 38.5 (-115)
Drake London Receiving Stats
- London has been targeted 56 times and has 33 receptions, leading the Falcons with 369 yards (41.0 per game) plus two TDs.
- London has been the target of 56 of his team’s 201 passing attempts this season, or 27.9% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 9.5% of his team’s 21 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
- London’s 31 receiving yards in his one matchup against the Panthers are 7.5 fewer than his over/under for Thursday’s game.
- London, in one game against them, has never surpassed 38.5 receiving yards.
- London did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Panthers.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (11/6/2022): 3 receptions, 23 yardsvs. Panthers (10/30/2022): 4 receptions, 31 yardsat Bengals (10/23/2022): 1 reception, 9 yards