Table of Contents
The Indianapolis Colts (3-5-1) visit the Las Vegas Raiders (2-6) on Sunday, November 13, 2022 at Allegiant Stadium and will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak.
The Colts are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+6), against the Raiders (with an over/under of 42.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Las Vegas Raiders vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Raiders
- The Raiders have posted a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- The teams have hit the over in five of the Raiders’ eight games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Raiders
- With 371.3 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL, the Raiders have been forced to rely on their 16th-ranked offense (338.4 yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- The Raiders own the 14th-ranked scoring offense this year (22.9 points per game), and they’ve been worse defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 25.1 points allowed per game.
- The Raiders rank 13th in pass offense (228.1 passing yards per game) and 26th in pass defense (255.3 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Raiders are totaling 110.3 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 19th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 15th, allowing 116.0 rushing yards per contest.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense on third down that ranks third-worst in the NFL (48.0% third-down percentage), the Raiders have had more success offensively, ranking 21st in the NFL by putting up a 37.9% third-down percentage.
- This season, the Raiders are putting up 5.9 yards per play (10th in the league), while allowing 6.0 per play on the defensive side of the ball (21st in the NFL).
- The Raiders have forced five total turnovers (32nd in NFL) this season and have turned it over seven times (second in NFL) for a turnover margin of -2, 20th-ranked in the league.
Raiders’ Best Players
- Derek Carr: 1,880 PASS YDS / 235.0 YPG / 62.3% / 11 TD / 5 INT
- Josh Jacobs: 138 CAR / 743 YDS / 92.9 YPG / 6 TD / 25 REC / 172 YDS / 21.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Davante Adams: 48 REC / 658 YDS / 82.3 YPG / 7 TD
- Mack Hollins: 28 REC / 398 YDS / 49.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Hunter Renfrow: 21 REC / 192 YDS / 32.0 YPG / 0 TD
- Maxx Crosby: 47 TKL / 13.0 TFL / 6.0 SACK / 2 PD
- Divine Deablo: 74 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 1 PD
- Duron Harmon: 36 TKL / 2 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Colts
- The Colts are 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- One of the Colts’ nine games with a set total has hit the over (11.1%).
Stats & Insights for Colts
- The Colts’ defensive unit has been paving the way for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with 306.8 total yards surrendered per contest. In terms of offense, they are putting up 315.1 total yards per game, which ranks 27th.
- The Colts’ offense has been a bottom-five unit this season, generating 14.7 points per game, which ranks worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 13th with 20.3 points surrendered per contest.
- The Colts rank 12th in the NFL with 228.4 passing yards per game on offense, and they rank sixth with 192.3 passing yards surrendered per contest on defense.
- The Colts’ running game has been struggling, ranking third-worst in the NFL with 86.7 rushing yards per game. They have been more effective defensively, giving up 114.4 rushing yards per contest (13th-ranked).
- The Colts rank 24th in the NFL with a 35.8% third-down conversion percentage, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks fifth-best by allowing a 33.1% third-down rate.
- The Colts have been excelling on defense in terms of yards per play, giving up just 5.2 (fifth-best). Offensively, they rank 27th in the NFL by compiling 5.2 yards per play.
- The Colts have forced nine turnovers this season and have turned it over 17 times, leading to a -8 turnover margin that is second-worst in the NFL.
Best Players for Colts
- Matt Ryan: 2,008 PASS YDS / 286.9 YPG / 68.4% / 9 TD / 9 INT
- Jonathan Taylor: 107 CAR / 462 YDS / 77.0 YPG / 1 TD / 16 REC / 71 YDS / 11.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 41 CAR / 123 YDS / 13.7 YPG / 1 TD / 16 REC / 121 YDS / 13.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 54 REC / 550 YDS / 68.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Alec Pierce: 25 REC / 396 YDS / 49.5 YPG / 1 TD
- Parris Campbell: 32 REC / 297 YDS / 33.0 YPG / 2 TD
- DeForest Buckner: 38 TKL / 5.0 TFL / 5.0 SACK / 1 PD
- Zaire Franklin: 86 TKL / 7.0 TFL / 0.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Rodney Thomas II: 23 TKL / 1 INT / 2 PD