Table of Contents
The San Antonio Spurs (5-6) will attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (7-4) on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at AT&T Center as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSW and BSSE. The point total is set at 234.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and BSSE
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have gone 7-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 77.8% of those games).
- Memphis has won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -246 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Grizzlies have compiled a 4-5-2 record against the spread.
- The Grizzlies are 1-1-1 against the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Memphis has had set in games this year is 3.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Grizzlies’ 11 games with a set total.
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Spurs have won five out of the 11 games, or 45.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, San Antonio has won two of its six games when it is the underdog by at least +201 on the moneyline.
- The Spurs are 6-5-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 3-3.
- San Antonio’s games this year have averaged a total of 233.5 points, 1.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Spurs games have gone over the total five times this season.
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- The Grizzlies active leader in points and assists this season is Ja Morant, who scores 28.5 points per game to go with 7.1 assists.
- Steven Adams’ averages this season are 6.7 points, 11.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- Desmond Bane makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.9 per contest.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson averages 23.8 points per game, while also pulling down 5.3 rebounds and dishing out 3.8 assists per game.
- Tre Jones also contributes 12.7 points, 3.8 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game, with Jakob Poeltl adding 11.5 points, 9.7 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Johnson is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Spurs (among active players), hitting 3.8 threes per game.