Table of Contents
Phillip Walker will have several player prop bet markets available when he hits the field on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. NFC South foes hit the field in Week 10 when Walker and the Carolina Panthers (2-7) meet the Atlanta Falcons (4-5) at Bank of America Stadium.
Phillip Walker Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 10, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 182.5 (-115)
Phillip Walker Passing Stats
- Walker has passed for 623 yards this season (124.6 per game), with three touchdown throws and three picks.
- He’s also run three times for 25 yards, averaging 5.0 yards per game.
- Walker ranks 42nd in the NFL with 10.6 completed passes per game (53 total completions this season).
- Walker has racked up 286 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 40th in the NFL.
- The Panthers, who rank 21st in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 56.7% of the time while running the football 43.3% of the time.
- Walker’s 130.7 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Falcons are 51.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Walker threw for more yards than this game’s 182.5-yard over/under one time in those matchups.
- Walker threw one touchdown pass in two of those three games against the Falcons. He did not throw multiple touchdowns in an outing against them.
Last 3 Games
- at Bengals (11/6/2022): 3-of-10 (30%), 9 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTsat Falcons (10/30/2022): 19-of-36 (52.8%), 317 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTvs. Buccaneers (10/23/2022): 16-of-22 (72.7%), 177 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs