Table of Contents
This week, the NFL travels to Munich, Germany as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-5) take on the Seattle Seahawks (6-3) on November 13, 2022, starting at 9:30 AM ET, airing on NFL Network.
The Buccaneers are slight favorites (-2.5) in their matchup against the Seahawks, with the over/under at 44.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Buccaneers are -149 and the Seahawks are +125.)
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 AM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Stadium: Allianz Arena
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread only two times in nine games this season.
- The Buccaneers are 2-3-1 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Two of the Buccaneers’ nine games with a set total have hit the over (22.2%).
Stats & Insights for Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers are putting up 331.8 yards per game on offense, which ranks them 19th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank ninth, giving up 313 yards per game.
- The Buccaneers rank 25th in points scored this year (18 points per game), but they’ve been thriving on defense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 18.2 points allowed per game.
- The Buccaneers have been a tough matchup for opposing teams in the passing game, as they rank top-five in both passing offense (fifth-best with 271.1 passing yards per game) and passing defense (fifth-best with 187.8 passing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Buccaneers have been a bottom-five run offense this year, ranking worst with 60.7 rushing yards per contest. On defense, they are ranked 23rd in the NFL (125.2 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Buccaneers are putting up a 35.9% third-down conversion rate on offense this year (23rd in NFL), and they are giving up a 40.3% third-down conversion rate (18th) on defense.
- The Buccaneers are putting up 5.2 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 27th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, they rank seventh, surrendering 5.3 yards per play.
- With nine forced turnovers (19th in NFL) against seven turnovers committed (second in NFL), the Buccaneers’ +2 turnover margin ranks ninth in the NFL.
Buccaneers’ Best Players
- Tom Brady: 2,547 PASS YDS / 283 YPG / 65.3% / 10 TD / 1 INT
- Leonard Fournette: 121 CAR / 405 YDS / 45 YPG / 2 TD / 42 REC / 314 YDS / 34.9 YPG / 3 TD
- Rachaad White: 38 CAR / 117 YDS / 13 YPG / 1 TD / 20 REC / 135 YDS / 15 YPG / 0 TD
- Mike Evans: 44 REC / 617 YDS / 77.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Chris Godwin: 42 REC / 404 YDS / 57.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Vita Vea: 25 TKL / 6 TFL / 6.5 SACK
- Devin White: 67 TKL / 7 TFL / 3 SACK / 4 PD
- Jamel Dean: 36 TKL / 1 TFL / 2 INT / 5 PD
Betting Insights for Seahawks
- The Seahawks have gone 6-3-0 ATS this year.
- The Seahawks are 4-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Seahawks games have gone over the point total in five out of nine opportunities (55.6%).
Stats & Insights for Seahawks
- The Seahawks rank 11th with 359.8 total yards per game on offense, and they rank 24th with 364.6 total yards given up per contest on defense.
- The Seahawks’ offensive attack has been leading the way for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 26.8 points per contest. In terms of defense, they are allowing 24.4 points per game, which ranks 22nd.
- From an offensive perspective, the Seahawks are posting 226 passing yards per game (14th-ranked). They rank 20th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (225.9 passing yards given up per game).
- From an offensive angle, the Seahawks are generating 133.8 rushing yards per contest (11th-ranked). They rank 27th in the NFL defensively (138.7 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Seahawks’ third-down offense has been paving the way for the team, as they rank fifth-best in the NFL with a 45.8% third-down conversion percentage. In terms of defense, they are allowing a 41.8% third-down rate, which ranks 22nd.
- The Seahawks’ offense has been paving the way for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 6.3 yards per play. In terms of defense, they are giving up 5.8 yards per play, which ranks 16th.
- The Seahawks have a top-five turnover margin this season, ranking fifth-best at +3.
Best Players for Seahawks
- Geno Smith: 2,199 PASS YDS / 244.3 YPG / 73.1% / 15 TD / 4 INT / 41 CAR / 196 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Kenneth Walker III: 111 CAR / 570 YDS / 71.3 YPG / 7 TD / 12 REC / 48 YDS / 6 YPG / 0 TD
- Tyler Lockett: 51 REC / 598 YDS / 66.4 YPG / 4 TD
- D.K. Metcalf: 42 REC / 510 YDS / 56.7 YPG / 4 TD
- Noah Fant: 27 REC / 272 YDS / 30.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Uchenna Nwosu: 39 TKL / 8 TFL / 7 SACK / 3 PD
- Jordyn Brooks: 90 TKL / 2 PD
- Tariq Woolen: 31 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 8 PD