Table of Contents
The Tennessee Titans (5-3) square off against the Denver Broncos (3-5) at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, November 13, 2022.
The Titans are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-3), against the Broncos. The over/under for this game is 39 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tennessee Titans vs. Denver Broncos
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Titans
- The Titans have gone 6-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Titans are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Tennessee has hit the over in two of eight games with a set total (25%).
Stats & Insights for Titans
- While the Titans rank 21st in total defense with 363.3 yards allowed per game, they’ve been a little worse on offense, ranking worst (278.5 yards per game).
- The Titans are putting up 18.6 points per game on offense, which ranks them 24th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 10th, surrendering 19.8 points per contest.
- It’s been a tough stretch for the Titans in terms of passing, as they rank second-worst in passing offense (136.3 passing yards per game) and third-worst in passing defense (275.6 passing yards per game allowed) in 2022.
- The Titans sport the eighth-ranked offense this year in terms of rushing yards (142.3 per game), and they’ve been better on defense, ranking second-best with just 87.6 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Titans have struggled on third down, ranking fourth-worst in the NFL (33.0%) this season. However, they rank best on the other side of the ball, allowing a 28.6% third-down conversion rate.
- The Titans are gaining 5.3 yards per play (24th in the league), while allowing 6.0 per play on the defensive side of the ball (21st in the NFL) this season.
- The Titans have forced 12 total turnovers (12th in NFL) this season and have turned it over nine times (seventh in NFL) for a turnover margin of +3, the fifth-best in the league.
Titans’ Best Players
- Ryan Tannehill: 1,097 PASS YDS / 182.8 YPG / 65.1% / 6 TD / 3 INT
- Derrick Henry: 183 CAR / 870 YDS / 108.8 YPG / 9 TD / 14 REC / 140 YDS / 17.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Dontrell Hilliard: 17 CAR / 121 YDS / 17.3 YPG / 0 TD / 14 REC / 140 YDS / 20.0 YPG / 3 TD
- Robert Woods: 22 REC / 256 YDS / 32.0 YPG / 1 TD
- Austin Hooper: 12 REC / 150 YDS / 18.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Denico Autry: 18 TKL / 6.0 TFL / 7.0 SACK / 2 PD
- David Long: 63 TKL / 4.0 TFL / 2 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos have gone 3-5-0 ATS this year.
- The Broncos are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- One of the Broncos’ eight games with a set total has hit the over (12.5%).
Stats & Insights for Broncos
- The Broncos rank 20th in the NFL with 328.9 total yards per contest, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks second-best by allowing only 288.4 total yards per game.
- The Broncos rank third-worst in points per game on offense (15.1), but at least they’ve been playing well on defense, ranking second-best in points allowed per game (16.5).
- The Broncos have been excelling on pass defense, allowing only 165.8 passing yards per game (best). On offense, they rank 19th in the NFL by racking up 220.5 passing yards per game.
- With 108.4 rushing yards per game on offense, the Broncos rank 20th in the NFL. Defensively they rank 21st, giving up 122.6 rushing yards per contest.
- The Broncos’ third-down offense has been bottom-five this season, compiling a 29.2% third-down percentage, which ranks second-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank seventh with a 34.2% third-down rate surrendered.
- In terms of yards per play, the Broncos’ defense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank best in the NFL with 4.9 yards surrendered per play. In terms of offense, they are generating 5.5 yards per play, which ranks 21st.
- With nine forced turnovers (19th in NFL) and nine turnovers committed (seventh in NFL) this season, the Broncos rank 17th in the NFL with a turnover margin of 0.
Best Players for Broncos
- Russell Wilson: 1,694 PASS YDS / 242.0 YPG / 58.8% / 6 TD / 4 INT / 25 CAR / 113 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Melvin Gordon III: 75 CAR / 263 YDS / 32.9 YPG / 2 TD / 16 REC / 138 YDS / 17.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Latavius Murray: 48 CAR / 193 YDS / 48.3 YPG / 3 TD / 5 REC / 18 YDS / 4.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Courtland Sutton: 35 REC / 467 YDS / 58.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Jerry Jeudy: 30 REC / 449 YDS / 56.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Greg Dulcich: 12 REC / 182 YDS / 60.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Dre’Mont Jones: 31 TKL / 8.0 TFL / 5.5 SACK
- Alex Singleton: 59 TKL / 4.0 TFL / 3 PD
- K’Waun Williams: 29 TKL / 2.0 TFL / 1.0 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD