Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (6-5) hit the court against the Houston Rockets (2-9) as 9-point favorites on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on TSN and SportsNet SW. The matchup’s over/under is set at 223.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TSN and SportsNet SW
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have won 80% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- Toronto has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -408 or shorter.
- The Raptors are 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Toronto’s average point total in matchups this season is 218.5, 5.0 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in five of the Raptors’ 11 games with a set total.
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- The Rockets have been underdogs in 11 games this season and won two (18.2%) of those contests.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +318 or more on the moneyline this season in three games with those odds or longer.
- The Rockets are 4-5-2 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets are winless against the spread when they are 9-point underdogs or more (0-2-1).
- The average total in Houston’s games this season is 4.8 more points than the point total of 223.5 in this outing.
- Rockets games have gone over the total six times this season.
Raptors vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The Raptors get 24.8 points, 9.3 rebounds and 7.7 assists from Pascal Siakam.
- The Raptors get 2.7 three-pointers per game out of Gary Trent Jr..
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 20.8 points per game. He also collects 4.0 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. also contributes 19.5 points, 6.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game, with Alperen Sengun adding 17.1 points, 9.9 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Green is the top scorer from distance for the Rockets (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.