Bookmakers have installed plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Courtland Sutton, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Sutton’s Denver Broncos (3-5) and the Tennessee Titans (5-3) face off in a Week 10 matchup from Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Courtland Sutton Player Props vs. Tennessee
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Tennessee Titans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 53.5 (-115)
Courtland Sutton Receiving Stats
- Sutton’s team-high 467 yards receiving (58.4 per game) have come on 35 catches (62 targets), plus he has scored one TD.
- Sutton has been the target of 22.6% (62 total) of his team’s 274 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Last 3 Games
- at Jaguars (10/30/2022): 1 reception, 13 yardsvs. Jets (10/23/2022): 3 receptions, 23 yardsat Chargers (10/17/2022): 2 receptions, 14 yards