Table of Contents
Before Darnell Mooney hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. NFC North rivals meet in Week 10 when Mooney and the Chicago Bears (3-6) take the field against the Detroit Lions (2-6) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Darnell Mooney Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-135)
Darnell Mooney Receiving Stats
- This season Mooney has 32 receptions on 52 targets, with a team-best 407 yards receiving (45.2 per game) and one TD.
- Mooney has been the target of 27.7% (52 total) of his team’s 188 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 5.0% of his team’s 20 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- Mooney is averaging 124 receiving yards per game in two career matchups against the Lions, 81.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (42.5).
- Mooney has had over 42.5 receiving yards against the Lions every time.
- Mooney has not caught a touchdown pass against the Lions.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (11/6/2022): 7 receptions, 43 yards, 1 TDat Cowboys (10/30/2022): 5 receptions, 70 yardsat Patriots (10/24/2022): 3 receptions, 53 yards