Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Jacoby Brissett before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Brissett and the Cleveland Browns (3-5) meet the Miami Dolphins (6-3) in Week 10 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Jacoby Brissett Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 223.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-115)
Jacoby Brissett Passing Stats
- Brissett has thrown for 1,862 yards (232.8 per game) while completing 63.9% of his passes, with seven TDs and five INTs.
- In addition he has 142 rushing yards on 31 carries with two TDs, averaging 17.8 yards per game.
- Brissett has completed 20.4 passes per game this season, 22nd in the league.
- Brissett ranks seventh in the NFL with 1,125 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Browns have called a pass in 49.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 51.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 12th in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Bengals (10/31/2022): 17-of-22 (77.3%), 278 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 12 yards, 1 TDat Ravens (10/23/2022): 22-of-27 (81.5%), 258 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Patriots (10/16/2022): 21-of-45 (46.7%), 266 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs