Table of Contents
Khalil Herbert will have several player props available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC North foes square off in Week 10 when Herbert’s Chicago Bears (3-6) play the Detroit Lions (2-6) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
Khalil Herbert Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 41.5 (-115)
Khalil Herbert Rushing Stats
- Herbert has rushed for 586 yards (65.1 per game) on 98 carries with four TDs.
- He also has six catches for 62 yards (6.9 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 25.0% of his team’s 20 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- His team has rushed the ball 325 times this season, and he’s carried 98 of those attempts (30.2%).
- Herbert has stayed on his feet for 250 rushing yards after contact this season, 10th in the NFL.
- Over his two career matchups against them, Herbert has averaged eight rushing yards per game versus the Lions, 33.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Herbert has never run for more than 41.5 yards against the Lions.
- Herbert has not rushed for a touchdown versus the Lions.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (11/6/2022): 7 carries, 23 yardsat Cowboys (10/30/2022): 16 carries, 99 yards, 1 TDat Patriots (10/24/2022): 12 carries, 62 yards; 1 reception, 25 yards, 1 TD