Table of Contents
The Oregon State Beavers (0-0) face the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (0-0) as only 3-point favorites on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at TBA ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Beavers vs. Golden Hurricane
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Game Time: TBA ET
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Arena: Gill Coliseum
Oregon State Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon State put together a 2-6 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 25% of those games).
- Oregon State had a record of 2-3 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -157 or shorter last year (40%).
- The Beavers covered the spread nine times in 31 games last year.
- As a 3-point favorite or more, the Beavers had one win ATS (1-5) last year.
- The average point total for Oregon State’s games last year was 3.9 more points than the total of 142.5 in this matchup.
Tulsa Betting Stats & Info
- Tulsa won four, or 20%, of the 20 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Golden Hurricane entered 12 games last season as an underdog by +133 or more and were 1-11 in those contests.
- The Golden Hurricane’s record against the spread last season was 14-17-0.
- The Golden Hurricane had an ATS record of 5-10 as underdogs of 3 points or more last year.
- Tulsa’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 137.3 points, 5.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Oregon State vs. Tulsa Last Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon State Rank||Oregon State AVG||Tulsa AVG||Tulsa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon State Beavers Leaders
- Jarod Lucas put up 13.5 points per game last season to go with 2.3 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Abdul Alatishe averaged 5.1 boards per game and Dashawn Davis dished out 5.5 assists per game.
- Lucas knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest a season ago.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Leaders
- Jeriah Horne was solid last season with 16.1 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Anthony Pritchard dished out three assists per game.
- Sam Griffin hit 2.2 threes per game a season ago.