Table of Contents
Bookmakers have posted player prop bet markets for Tyreek Hill ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Hill’s Miami Dolphins (6-3) and the Cleveland Browns (3-5) face off in a Week 10 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Tyreek Hill Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 90.5 (-115)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Stats
- This season Hill has 76 catches on 100 targets, with a team-best 1,104 yards receiving (122.7 per game) and three TDs.
- So far this season, 31.1% of the 322 passes thrown by his team have gone Hill’s way.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s 24 touchdowns on offense this season, or 12.5%.
- Hill’s 197 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Browns are 106.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Hill has topped 90.5 yards receiving every time.
- Hill caught a touchdown pass in that outing against the Browns.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (11/6/2022): 7 receptions, 143 yards, 1 TDat Lions (10/30/2022): 12 receptions, 188 yardsvs. Steelers (10/23/2022): 7 receptions, 72 yards