Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bearcats (1-0) take the court against the Cleveland State Vikings (0-1) as double-digit, 19.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Vikings
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Arena: Fifth Third Arena
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Information
- Cincinnati won 15 of the 21 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (71.4%).
- Cincinnati never played as a moneyline favorite of -5000 or shorter.
- The Bearcats had 13 wins in 33 games against the spread last year.
- The Bearcats went unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 19.5-point favorite or more last year.
- The average point total in Cincinnati’s games last year was 5.1 fewer points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Cleveland State won one out of the seven games in which it was the underdog.
- The Vikings were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1467 moneyline set for this game.
- The Vikings’ record against the spread last season was 14-15-0.
- Cleveland State’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 145.3 points, 4.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cincinnati vs. Cleveland State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Cincinnati Rank||Cincinnati AVG||Cleveland State AVG||Cleveland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- David Dejulius averaged 14.5 points per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season.
- Jeremiah Davenport averaged 5.5 boards per game and Mika Adams-Woods dished out 3.1 assists per game.
- Davenport knocked down 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge averaged 15.4 points per game last season.
- Deante Johnson pulled down 6.8 rebounds per game and Torrey Patton averaged 3.4 assists per game.
- Hodge had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit two shots from deep per game.