Table of Contents
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (0-0) play the Radford Highlanders (0-1) as double-digit, 18.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Irish vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: South Bend, Indiana
- Arena: Purcell Pavilion
Notre Dame Betting Stats & Information
- Notre Dame put together a 16-4 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 80% of those games).
- Notre Dame won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -2500 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Fighting Irish were 20-15-0 last season.
- The Fighting Irish won twice ATS (2-3) as a 18.5-point favorite or more last year.
- The average point total for Notre Dame’s games last year was 2.2 more points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
Radford Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Radford won three out of the 18 games, or 16.7%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Highlanders played as an underdog of +1150 or more once last season and lost that game.
- Against the spread, the Highlanders were 9-17-1 last season.
- As a 18.5-point underdog or more, the Highlanders had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- The average point total for Radford in 2021 was 6.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Notre Dame vs. Radford Last Season Stat Comparison
|Notre Dame Rank||Notre Dame AVG||Radford AVG||Radford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Notre Dame Fighting Irish Leaders
- Blake Wesley averaged 14.4 points per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game last season.
- Paul Atkinson pulled down 6.9 rebounds per game, while Prentiss Hubb averaged four assists per contest.
- Dane Goodwin knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest a season ago.
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- Josiah Jeffers scored 10 points per game and dished out 2.6 assists per game last season.
- Rashun Williams pulled down 4.6 rebounds per game.
- Bryan Hart was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.8 per game.