Table of Contents
The Saint Mary’s Gaels (1-0) square off against the Vermont Catamounts (1-0) as 8.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is 132.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Catamounts
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Moraga, California
- Arena: McKeon Pavilion
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-8.5||132.5|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) put together a 20-2 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 90.9% of those games).
- Saint Mary’s (CA) won all 12 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -450 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Gaels were 19-12-2 last season.
- The Gaels’ ATS record as 8.5-point favorites or greater was 9-3 last season.
- The average point total for Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games last year was 2.2 fewer points than the over/under of 132.5 in this matchup.
Vermont Betting Stats & Info
- Vermont was underdogs in five games last season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Catamounts played as an underdog of +320 or more twice last season and split those games.
- Against the spread, the Catamounts were 24-8-1 last year.
- The Catamounts won once ATS (1-0-1) as underdogs of 8.5 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for Vermont in 2021 was 3.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. Vermont Last Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||Vermont AVG||Vermont Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- Matthias Tass accumulated 12.6 points and 6.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Tommy Kuhse averaged 3.7 assists per game while also scoring 12.2 points per contest.
- Alex Ducas hit an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Vermont Catamounts Leaders
- Isaiah Powell did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 6.3 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- Ryan Davis scored 17.3 points per game.
- Ben Shungu made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.