Table of Contents
The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (1-0) hit the court against the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (0-1) as 5.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 136.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for ‘Jacks vs. Runnin’ Bulldogs
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Texas
- Arena: William R. Johnson Coliseum
SFA Betting Stats & Information
- SFA won 70% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (14-6).
- SFA had a record of 10-2 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -216 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- Against the spread, the ‘Jacks were 12-15-1 last year.
- The ‘Jacks’ ATS record as 5.5-point favorites or greater was 4-7-1 last year.
- The average total SFA had set in games last year was 6.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Gardner-Webb Betting Stats & Info
- Gardner-Webb was underdogs 13 times last season and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs had a record of 1-4 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +178 on the moneyline.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs were 13-15-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 5.5 points or more, the Runnin’ Bulldogs went 3-1 last year.
- The average point total for Gardner-Webb in 2021 was 2.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
SFA vs. Gardner-Webb Last Season Stat Comparison
|SFA Rank||SFA AVG||Gardner-Webb AVG||Gardner-Webb Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil scored 16.6 points and pulled down 6.8 rebounds per game last season.
- David Kachelries averaged 3.8 assists per game to go with his 9.5 PPG scoring average.
- Latrell Jossell knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest a season ago.
Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams put up 14.5 points per game last season while adding 2.5 assists.
- Ludovic Dufeal grabed 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Williams had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.5 shots from deep per game.