Table of Contents
The Boston College Eagles (1-0) hit the court against the Detroit Mercy Titans (1-0) as heavy, 10-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Titans
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Boston College Betting Stats & Information
- Boston College finished 7-2 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 77.8% of those games).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -681 or shorter last year, Boston College had a record of 3-1 (75%).
- The Eagles beat the spread 17 times in 33 games last season.
- As a 10-point favorite or more, the Eagles had two wins ATS (2-3) last year.
- The average point total in Boston College’s games last year was 4.9 fewer points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Detroit Mercy was the underdog 18 times and won four, or 22.2%, of those games.
- The Titans played as an underdog of +475 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Titans had 16 wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- The Titans did not lose ATS (2-0) as underdogs of 10 points or greater last season.
- Detroit Mercy’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 141.2 points, 1.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Boston College vs. Detroit Mercy Last Season Stat Comparison
|Boston College Rank||Boston College AVG||Detroit Mercy AVG||Detroit Mercy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford scored 12 points and distributed 3.4 assists per game last season.
- T.J. Bickerstaff averaged 7.2 boards per game in addition to his 6.6 PPG average.
- Brevin Galloway hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- Antoine Davis scored 23.9 points per game and averaged 4.4 assists per contest last season.
- Madut Akec pulled down seven rebounds per game.
- Davis knocked down 3.9 threes per game a season ago.