Table of Contents
The East Tennessee State Buccaneers (1-0) take on the Elon Phoenix (1-0) as 4.5-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buccaneers vs. Phoenix
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Johnson City, Tennessee
- Arena: Freedom Hall Civic Center
|East Tennessee State||-4.5||141.5|
East Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- East Tennessee State went 7-7 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 50% of those games).
- East Tennessee State had a record of 2-5 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -199 or shorter last year (28.6%).
- The Buccaneers were 11-18-1 against the spread last year.
- The Buccaneers had two wins ATS (2-7) as a 4.5-point favorite or more last year.
- East Tennessee State’s average point total in outings last year was 145.1, 3.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Elon Betting Stats & Info
- Elon was underdogs in 27 games last season and won seven (25.9%) of those contests.
- The Phoenix had a record of 2-13, a 13.3% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +165 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Phoenix had 12 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- The Phoenix’s ATS record as underdogs of 4.5 points or greater was 6-8-1 last year.
- The average over/under in Elon’s games in 2021 was 2.2 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 for this game.
East Tennessee State vs. Elon Last Season Stat Comparison
|East Tennessee State Rank||East Tennessee State AVG||Elon AVG||Elon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
East Tennessee State Buccaneers Leaders
- Jordan King averaged 14.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game last season.
- Ty Brewer grabbed 6.7 rebounds per game, while David Sloan notched five assists per contest.
- King made three threes per game a season ago.
Elon Phoenix Leaders
- Darius Burford contributed 13.5 points per game last season while adding three assists.
- Michael Graham grabbed 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Hunter McIntosh had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.7 shots from deep per game.