Table of Contents
The Fresno State Bulldogs (1-0) take on the UCSB Gauchos (1-0) as just 1-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Gauchos
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
Fresno State Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulldogs had 19 wins in 36 games against the spread last year.
- As 1-point favorites or greater, the Bulldogs went 13-7-1 against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Fresno State’s games last year was 7.4 fewer points than the over/under of 133 in this matchup.
UCSB Betting Stats & Info
- The Gauchos were 10-15-1 against the spread last season.
- The Gauchos won once ATS (1-4) as underdogs of 1 point or more last year.
- The average total for UCSB’s games in 2021 was 6.5 more points than the point total of 133 in this outing.
Fresno State vs. UCSB Last Season Stat Comparison
|Fresno State Rank||Fresno State AVG||UCSB AVG||UCSB Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- Orlando Robinson put up 19.4 points and 8.4 boards per game last season.
- Isaiah Hill averaged 3.3 assists per game to go with his 10.1 PPG scoring average.
- Hill knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest a season ago.
UCSB Gauchos Leaders
- Amadou Sow scored 15.6 points per game last season and added 8.4 rebounds a contest.
- Ajay Mitchell averaged 3.8 assists per game.
- Miles Norris was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.3 per game.