Table of Contents
The Richmond Spiders (1-0) play the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-0) as 7.5-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spiders vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Arena: Robins Center
Richmond Betting Stats & Information
- Richmond won 79.2% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (19-5).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -325 or shorter last year, Richmond had a record of 9-1 (90%).
- The Spiders were 17-19-1 against the spread last season.
- The Spiders’ ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or more was 4-5-1 last year.
- The average total Richmond had set in games last year was two more points than this outing’s point total.
Northern Iowa Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Northern Iowa won six out of the 11 games, or 54.5%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Panthers played as an underdog of +260 or more twice last season and split those games.
- The Panthers had 14 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- As a 7.5-point underdog or more, the Panthers had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- Northern Iowa’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 145.5 points, eight more than the point total in this matchup.
Richmond vs. Northern Iowa Last Season Stat Comparison
|Richmond Rank||Richmond AVG||Northern Iowa AVG||Northern Iowa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- Tyler Burton scored 16.1 points and pulled down 7.7 boards per game last season.
- Jacob Gilyard averaged 5.4 assists per game while also scoring 13.3 points per contest.
- Gilyard made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
Northern Iowa Panthers Leaders
- AJ Green put up 18.8 points per game last season and recorded 2.5 assists.
- Trae Berhow pulled down 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Green was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting three per game.