Table of Contents
The Miami Heat (6-7) take the court against the Phoenix Suns (8-4) as only 1.5-point favorites on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on BSSUN and BSAZ. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Suns
- Game Day: Monday, November 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and BSAZ
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have been the moneyline favorite 11 total times this season. They’ve gone 6-5 in those games.
- Miami has gone 5-5 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -123 or shorter (winning 50%).
- The Heat are 3-10-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point favorites this season, the Heat are 2-8 against the spread.
- The average over/under Miami has had in its games this year is 2.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Seven of the Heat’s 12 games with a set total have hit the over (58.3%).
Phoenix Betting Stats & Info
- The Suns won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Phoenix has played as an underdog of +103 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Suns are 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Suns have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Phoenix’s games this season is 0.5 more points than the point total of 217.5 for this outing.
- This year, four of the Suns’ games have gone over the point total.
Heat vs. Suns Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Heat this season is Jimmy Butler (among active players), who averages 22.1 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 6.1 assists per game.
- Kyle Lowry is averaging 13 points, 5.8 assists and 4.8 rebounds per game, while Bam Adebayo adds 18.2 points, 3.5 assists and 9.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Max Strus leads active Heat in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker averages 26.7 points per game. He also grabs 4.5 rebounds and dishes out 5.6 assists per game.
- Chris Paul adds 9.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 9.4 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Deandre Ayton averages 14.5 points, 7.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Booker is the top scorer from distance for the Suns (among active players), hitting 2.3 threes per game.