Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (3-11) are 5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (7-7) on Monday, November 14, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSDET and SportsNet. The matchup has an over/under set at 220 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Monday, November 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSDET and SportsNet
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have been favored on the moneyline seven total times this season. They’ve finished 5-2 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -199 or shorter, Toronto has a record of 2-1 (66.7% win percentage).
- The Raptors have an 8-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5 points or more this season.
- Toronto’s average point total in outings this season is 221.1, 1.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of the Raptors’ 14 games with a set total.
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Pistons have won two out of the 12 games, or 16.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Detroit has won one of its 10 games, or 10%, when it is the underdog by at least +164 on the moneyline.
- The Pistons are 6-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this year, the Pistons have gone 4-6 against the spread.
- The average point total for Detroit this year is 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Pistons games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
Raptors vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The Raptors active scoring leader is OG Anunoby, who averages 17.2 per contest to go with 6.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Pascal Siakam is averaging 24.8 points, 7.7 assists and 9.3 rebounds a game, while Scottie Barnes adds 13.8 points, 4.9 assists and 6.6 rebounds per matchup.
- The Raptors get 3.5 three-pointers per game out of Fred VanVleet.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Bojan Bogdanovic averages 20.3 points per game. He also collects 3.4 rebounds and racks up 1.9 assists per game.
- Cade Cunningham adds 19.9 points, 6.2 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Isaiah Stewart is on the books for 12.2 points, 9.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic is the top shooter from deep for the Pistons (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.