Table of Contents
The Minnesota Vikings (8-1) bring a seven-game winning streak into a meeting against the Dallas Cowboys (6-3) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at U.S. Bank Stadium.
The Cowboys are favored, but by less than a field goal (-1), versus the Vikings. The over/under for this matchup is 47.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dallas Cowboys vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Cowboys
- So far this season, the Cowboys have compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Cowboys are 3-1 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- Cowboys games have hit the over on four of nine occasions (44.4%).
Stats & Insights for Cowboys
- The Cowboys are putting up 333.1 yards per game on offense (20th in NFL), and they rank 11th on defense with 324.8 yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys are putting up 23.4 points per game on offense this year (11th in NFL), and they are giving up 18.2 points per game (sixth) on the other side of the ball.
- The Cowboys rank 26th in passing yards this year (198.6 per game), but they’ve been playing really well on defense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 181.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys sport the eighth-ranked rushing offense this year (134.6 rushing yards per game), and they’ve been less effective on defense, ranking fourth-worst with 143.1 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys rank 24th in third-down efficiency (37.2%) on offense and ninth in third-down conversion rate allowed (36.8%) on defense this season.
- The Cowboys rank 18th in offensive yards per play (5.6) and sixth in yards per play allowed (5.4) this season.
- The Cowboys have forced 15 total turnovers (seventh in NFL) this season and have turned it over nine times (fourth in NFL) for a turnover margin of +6, the fourth-best in the NFL.
Cowboys’ Best Players
- Cooper Rush: 1,020 PASS YDS / 170 YPG / 57.7% / 5 TD / 3 INT
- Tony Pollard: 103 CAR / 621 YDS / 69 YPG / 6 TD / 15 REC / 134 YDS / 14.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Ezekiel Elliott: 109 CAR / 443 YDS / 63.3 YPG / 4 TD / 6 REC / 32 YDS / 4.6 YPG / 0 TD
- CeeDee Lamb: 53 REC / 706 YDS / 78.4 YPG / 5 TD
- Noah Brown: 26 REC / 342 YDS / 42.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Dalton Schultz: 26 REC / 257 YDS / 36.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Micah Parsons: 43 TKL / 10 TFL / 8 SACK / 2 PD
- Donovan Wilson: 66 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 INT / 2 PD
- Trevon Diggs: 33 TKL / 3 INT / 12 PD
Betting Insights for Vikings
- So far this year, the Vikings have compiled a 4-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Vikings have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Out of the Vikings’ nine games with a set total, five have hit the over (55.6%).
Stats & Insights for Vikings
- The Vikings’ defense has been a bottom-five unit in total defense this season, surrendering 381.2 total yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst. On offense, they rank 11th with 355.8 total yards per contest.
- With 25.1 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, the Vikings rank eighth in the NFL. On defense, they rank 14th, allowing 21.2 points per game.
- The Vikings’ defense has been bottom-five in pass defense this season, ceding 262.9 passing yards per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL. On the offensive side of the ball, they rank seventh with 248.8 passing yards per contest.
- From an offensive perspective, the Vikings are compiling 107 rushing yards per game (23rd-ranked). They rank 16th in the NFL on the other side of the ball (118.3 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With a 40.5% third-down conversion percentage on offense, the Vikings rank 17th in the NFL. Defensively, they rank ninth, surrendering a 36.8% third-down rate.
- The Vikings’ defense has been a bottom-five unit this season in terms of yards per play, allowing 6.2, which ranks third-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 16th at 5.7 yards per play.
- The Vikings have a top-five turnover margin this season, ranking second-best at +8.
Best Players for Vikings
- Kirk Cousins: 2,356 PASS YDS / 261.8 YPG / 64.1% / 14 TD / 8 INT
- Dalvin Cook: 145 CAR / 727 YDS / 80.8 YPG / 6 TD / 22 REC / 146 YDS / 16.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Alexander Mattison: 40 CAR / 149 YDS / 16.6 YPG / 2 TD / 10 REC / 66 YDS / 7.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Justin Jefferson: 69 REC / 1,060 YDS / 117.8 YPG / 4 TD
- T.J. Hockenson: 42 REC / 510 YDS / 56.7 YPG / 3 TD
- Adam Thielen: 43 REC / 467 YDS / 51.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Za’Darius Smith: 29 TKL / 14 TFL / 9.5 SACK / 4 PD
- Jordan Hicks: 77 TKL / 2 SACK / 1 INT / 7 PD
- Harrison Smith: 50 TKL / 4 INT / 7 PD