Table of Contents
The Minnesota Timberwolves (6-8) take the court against the Orlando Magic (4-10) as 5.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and BSN. The matchup’s over/under is 224.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Timberwolves vs. Magic
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSN
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Timberwolves Betting Stats & Information
- The Timberwolves are 5-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -211 or shorter, Minnesota has gone 5-3 (62.5% win percentage).
- The Timberwolves are 5-9-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Timberwolves are 4-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under Minnesota has had in its games this season is 6.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The Timberwolves have gone over in five of their 14 games with a set total (35.7%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have won four, or 30.8%, of the 13 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Orlando has won three of its eight games when it is the underdog by at least +176 on the moneyline.
- The Magic have compiled a 6-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Magic have gone 4-3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Orlando this season is 1.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Magic games have gone over the total seven times this year.
Timberwolves vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Timberwolves Rank||Timberwolves AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns leads active Timberwolves players in scoring, tallying 21.3 points per game to go with 9.3 rebounds and 5.2 assists.
- D’Angelo Russell is averaging 14.4 points, 6.3 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game, while Rudy Gobert adds 14.0 points, 1.0 assist and 12.9 rebounds per contest.
- Anthony Edwards leads active Timberwolves in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero averages 23.5 points per game. He also grabs 8.3 rebounds and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr. records 16.3 points, 9.2 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game, while Franz Wagner adds 18.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game.
- Terrence Ross is consistent from distance with 1.8 made threes per game.