Table of Contents
The New England Patriots (5-4) take on a familiar opponent when they host the New York Jets (6-3) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Gillette Stadium in an AFC East battle.
The Jets are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+3), against the Patriots (with an over/under of 38.5 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for New England Patriots vs. New York Jets
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Foxborough, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Patriots
- The Patriots’ ATS record is 5-3-1 this season.
- The Patriots have a 3-1-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3 points or more this season.
- The Patriots have hit the over in four of its nine games with a set total (44.4%).
Stats & Insights for Patriots
- The Patriots are averaging 319.9 yards per game offensively this year (26th in NFL), and they are allowing 325 yards per game (12th) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Patriots rank 14th in scoring offense (22.6 points per game) and seventh in scoring defense (18.4 points allowed per game) this season.
- On offense, the Patriots rank 23rd in the NFL with 202.7 passing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 11th in passing yards allowed per contest (204.3).
- The Patriots are averaging 117.2 rushing yards per game on offense (17th in the NFL), and they rank 19th defensively with 120.7 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Patriots are putting up a 39.1% third-down conversion rate on offense (21st in the NFL), and they rank 14th on defense with a 38.6% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Patriots are giving up 5.5 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (ninth in the NFL), while gaining 5.5 per play (20th in the league) on offense this season.
- The Patriots rank 14th in the league with an even turnover margin after forcing 17 turnovers (third in the NFL) and committing 17 (29th in the NFL).
Patriots’ Best Players
- Mac Jones: 1,140 PASS YDS / 190 YPG / 66.1% / 4 TD / 7 INT / 25 CAR / 78 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- Rhamondre Stevenson: 129 CAR / 618 YDS / 68.7 YPG / 4 TD / 35 REC / 227 YDS / 25.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Damien Harris: 71 CAR / 302 YDS / 43.1 YPG / 3 TD / 11 REC / 47 YDS / 6.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Jakobi Meyers: 40 REC / 457 YDS / 65.3 YPG / 3 TD
- DeVante Parker: 15 REC / 321 YDS / 40.1 YPG / 1 TD
- Hunter Henry: 19 REC / 240 YDS / 26.7 YPG / 1 TD
- Matthew Judon: 34 TKL / 10 TFL / 11.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Ja’Whaun Bentley: 54 TKL / 3 TFL / 2 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Jonathan Jones: 24 TKL / 2 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Jets
- The Jets have gone 6-3-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Jets are 5-3 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in three of the Jets’ nine games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Jets
- From an offensive angle, the Jets are compiling 335 total yards per contest (18th-ranked). They rank seventh in the NFL defensively (312 total yards allowed per game).
- The Jets rank 19th in the NFL with 21.8 points per game on offense, and they rank 10th with 19.6 points allowed per game on defense.
- In terms of passing, the Jets rank 19th in the NFL (219 passing yards per game) and ninth on the other side of the ball (201.1 passing yards allowed per contest).
- The Jets rank 18th in the NFL with 116 rushing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 11th with 110.9 rushing yards given up per contest on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Jets’ third-down offense has been a bottom-five unit this season, putting up a 33.6% third-down percentage, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 22nd with a 42.1% third-down rate allowed.
- The Jets have been excelling on defense in terms of yards per play, surrendering only 5.1 (third-best). On offense, they rank 18th in the NFL by compiling 5.6 yards per play.
- The Jets have a +1 turnover margin this season, which ranks 11th in the NFL.
Best Players for Jets
- Zach Wilson: 1,202 PASS YDS / 200.3 YPG / 57.5% / 4 TD / 5 INT / 21 CAR / 68 RUSH YDS / 1 TD
- James Robinson: 99 CAR / 405 YDS / 45 YPG / 3 TD / 11 REC / 51 YDS / 5.7 YPG / 2 TD
- Michael Carter: 85 CAR / 330 YDS / 36.7 YPG / 3 TD / 25 REC / 196 YDS / 21.8 YPG / 0 TD
- Garrett Wilson: 42 REC / 521 YDS / 57.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Corey Davis: 19 REC / 351 YDS / 50.1 YPG / 2 TD
- Tyler Conklin: 33 REC / 316 YDS / 35.1 YPG / 3 TD
- Quinnen Williams: 33 TKL / 6 TFL / 7 SACK / 2 PD
- C.J. Mosley: 88 TKL / 2 TFL / 1 SACK / 4 PD
- Lamarcus Joyner: 38 TKL / 3 INT / 5 PD