Table of Contents
The Cleveland State Vikings (0-3) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Canisius Golden Griffins (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at Koessler Athletic Center. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Griffins vs. Vikings
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Koessler Athletic Center
Canisius Betting Stats & Information
- Canisius went 4-2 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 66.7% of those games).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -119 or shorter last year, Canisius had a record of 4-2 (66.7%).
- Against the spread, the Golden Griffins were 15-16-0 last year.
- The Golden Griffins won twice ATS (2-3) as a 1.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- The average over/under Canisius had set in games last year was two more points than this outing’s point total.
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Cleveland State was the underdog seven times and won one of those games.
- The Vikings entered seven games last season as an underdog by -101 or more and were 1-6 in those contests.
- The Vikings were 14-15-0 against the spread last year.
- The Vikings went 4-2 as underdogs of 1.5 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Cleveland State in 2021 was 7.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Canisius vs. Cleveland State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Canisius Rank||Canisius AVG||Cleveland State AVG||Cleveland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Armon Harried put up 11.2 points per game last season to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Jacco Fritz averaged 5.3 boards per game and Ahamadou Fofana dished out 3.2 assists per game.
- Jordan Henderson hit an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge averaged 15.4 points per game last season.
- Torrey Patton dished out 3.4 assists per game and Deante Johnson pulled down 6.8 rebounds per contest.
- Hodge was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down two per game.