Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bearcats (3-0) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Kentucky Norse (1-1) on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 136.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearcats vs. Norse
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Arena: BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky
Cincinnati Betting Stats & Information
- Cincinnati went 15-6 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 71.4% of those games).
- Cincinnati had a record of 10-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -287 or shorter last year (71.4%).
- The Bearcats covered the spread 13 times in 33 games last year.
- The Bearcats had an ATS record of 6-7-1 as 6.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average total Cincinnati had set in matchups last year was 1.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Kentucky won seven, or 58.3%, of the 12 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Norse played as an underdog of +233 or more once last season and lost that game.
- Against the spread, the Norse were 16-14-0 last year.
- The Norse didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as 6.5-point or larger underdogs last season.
- The average point total for Northern Kentucky in 2021 was 1.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Cincinnati vs. Northern Kentucky Last Season Stat Comparison
|Cincinnati Rank||Cincinnati AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cincinnati Bearcats Leaders
- David Dejulius averaged 14.5 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game last season.
- Jeremiah Davenport grabbed 5.5 rebounds per game, while Mika Adams-Woods dished out 3.1 assists per contest.
- Davenport made 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick put up 16.8 points per game last season.
- Chris Brandon pulled down 7.4 rebounds per game and Bryson Langdon averaged 3.9 assists per game.
- Warrick was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.4 per game.