Table of Contents
The No. 20 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) take on the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-1) as 8.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan won 13 of the 23 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (56.5%).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -412 or shorter last year, Michigan had a record of 6-1 (85.7%).
- Against the spread, the Wolverines were 14-20-0 last season.
- As 8.5-point favorites or more, the Wolverines went 3-5 against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Michigan’s games last year was 3.1 more points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Info
- Pittsburgh won six, or 25%, of the 24 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Panthers had a record of 2-9 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +324 on the moneyline.
- The Panthers beat the spread 15 times in 32 games last year.
- The Panthers had an ATS record of 6-6 as underdogs of 8.5 points or more last season.
- The average total for Pittsburgh’s games in 2021 was 9.4 fewer points than the point total of 139 in this game.
Michigan vs. Pittsburgh Last Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan Rank||Michigan AVG||Pittsburgh AVG||Pittsburgh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson averaged 18.6 points and 8.6 rebounds per game last season.
- DeVante Jones averaged 4.6 assists per game while also scoring 10.3 points per contest.
- Caleb hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- John Hugley contributed 14.8 points per game last season while also adding 7.9 rebounds.
- Femi Odukale racked up 3.4 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 1.9 shots from deep per game.