Table of Contents
Two of the NBA’s best scorers match up when Giannis Antetokounmpo (seventh, 31.3 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (10-3) host Donovan Mitchell (fourth, 31.6 PPG) and the Cleveland Cavaliers (8-5) on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSOH and BSWI. The Bucks are 3.5-point favorites. The matchup’s point total is 219.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Cavaliers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOH and BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks have won 81.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (9-2).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -175 or shorter, Milwaukee has a record of 6-1 (85.7% win percentage).
- The Bucks are 9-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Bucks have a 6-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Milwaukee’s games this season is 1.0 fewer points than the total of 219.5 in this matchup.
- Bucks games have hit the over in five out of 13 opportunities (38.5%).
Cleveland Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Cavaliers have been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- Cleveland has played as an underdog of +147 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Cavaliers have covered the spread in a matchup eight times this year (8-5-0).
- The Cavaliers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Cleveland this season is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Cavaliers games have gone over the total eight times this year.
Bucks vs. Cavaliers Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Cavaliers AVG||Cavaliers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- The Bucks active scoring leader is Antetokounmpo, who averages 31.3 per contest to go with 11.8 rebounds and 5.2 assists.
- Bobby Portis adds 13.4 points, 2.0 assists and 10.9 rebounds per outing. Jrue Holiday puts up 19.6 points, 7.9 assists and 5.7 rebounds a game.
- The Bucks get 2.2 three-pointers per game out of Brook Lopez.
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Mitchell averages 31.6 points per game. He also records 4.7 rebounds and averages 6.1 assists per game.
- Jarrett Allen also chips in with 14.0 points, 11.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Mitchell is reliable from distance with 4.2 made threes per game.