Table of Contents
The Ohio Bobcats (1-1) take on the Detroit Mercy Titans (1-1) as just 2-point favorites on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Titans
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Calihan Hall
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio won 21 of the 26 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (80.8%).
- Ohio had a record of 19-4 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter last year (82.6%).
- The Bobcats’ record against the spread last year was 14-20-0.
- The Bobcats’ ATS record as 2-point favorites or greater was 9-14 last year.
- Ohio’s average point total in matchups last year was 142, 0.5 points less than the total in this game.
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Info
- Detroit Mercy was underdogs in 18 games last season and won four (22.2%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Titans won one of their 13 games, or 7.7%, when they were an underdog by at least +110 on the moneyline.
- The Titans were 16-12-1 against the spread last season.
- The Titans’ ATS record as underdogs of 2 points or greater was 5-8 last year.
- The average total for Detroit Mercy’s games in 2021 was 1.3 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this game.
Ohio vs. Detroit Mercy Last Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio Rank||Ohio AVG||Detroit Mercy AVG||Detroit Mercy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- Mark Sears scored 19.6 points per game last season to go with 4.1 assists.
- Jason Carter averaged 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 14.1 PPG average.
- Ben Vander Plas knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- Antoine Davis averaged 23.9 points per game last season and contributed 4.4 assists.
- Madut Akec grabed seven rebounds per game.
- Davis hit 3.9 threes per game a season ago.