Table of Contents
The Oklahoma Sooners (1-1) hit the court against the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (1-1) as heavy, 12.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sooners vs. Seahawks
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Arena: Lloyd Noble Center
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma was the moneyline favorite 19 total times last season. It finished 13-6 in those games.
- Oklahoma won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -984 or shorter last year.
- The Sooners were 18-17-0 against the spread last season.
- The Sooners had two wins ATS (2-4) as a 12.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- Oklahoma’s average point total in outings last year was 134.1, 4.6 points higher than the total in this game.
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Wilmington was underdogs 19 times last season and won 13, or 68.4%, of those games.
- The Seahawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +629 moneyline set for this game.
- The Seahawks had 23 wins in 36 games against the spread last year.
- The average total for UNC Wilmington’s games in 2021 was 11.6 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Oklahoma vs. UNC Wilmington Last Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma Rank||Oklahoma AVG||UNC Wilmington AVG||UNC Wilmington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Umoja Gibson averaged 13.3 points, 2.1 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game last season.
- Jalen Hill averaged 5.9 boards per game and Jordan Goldwire dished out 3.6 assists per game.
- Gibson hit an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- Jaylen Sims scored 16.4 points per game last season and added 5.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Mike Okauru was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.