Table of Contents
The Indianapolis Colts (4-5-1) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (8-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday, November 20, 2022.
The Colts are underdogs, but by less than a touchdown (+6.5), against the Eagles (with an over/under of 45 points).
Game Info, Betting Lines for Philadelphia Eagles vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles are 5-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Eagles are 3-2 against the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Six of the Eagles’ nine games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
Stats & Insights for Eagles
- The Eagles have been making things happen on both sides of the ball this year, as they rank fourth-best in total offense (376.9 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (302.2 yards allowed per game).
- On offense, the Eagles have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best in the NFL by totaling 27.3 points per game. They rank seventh on defense (18.6 points allowed per game).
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Eagles have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking second-best by surrendering only 177.4 passing yards per game. They rank 11th on offense (234.2 passing yards per game).
- The Eagles are compiling 142.7 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them sixth in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 20th, surrendering 124.8 rushing yards per game.
- The Eagles have the 19th-ranked defense this year in terms of third-down efficiency (41.4% third-down conversion rate allowed), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking fourth-best with a 47% third-down percentage.
- This season, the Eagles are gaining 6 yards per play on offense (seventh in the league), while featuring the best yards per play on defense in the NFL (5).
- The Eagles have forced 20 total turnovers (first in NFL) this season and have turned it over seven times (first in NFL) for a turnover margin of +13, the best in the league.
Eagles’ Best Players
- Jalen Hurts: 2,217 PASS YDS / 246.3 YPG / 67.9% / 14 TD / 3 INT / 94 CAR / 354 RUSH YDS / 7 TD
- Miles Sanders: 143 CAR / 710 YDS / 78.9 YPG / 6 TD / 11 REC / 42 YDS / 4.7 YPG / 0 TD
- A.J. Brown: 44 REC / 725 YDS / 80.6 YPG / 6 TD
- Dallas Goedert: 43 REC / 544 YDS / 60.4 YPG / 3 TD
- DeVonta Smith: 46 REC / 481 YDS / 53.4 YPG / 3 TD
- Javon Hargrave: 39 TKL / 6 TFL / 7 SACK / 1 PD
- T.J. Edwards: 87 TKL / 5 TFL / 2 SACK / 5 PD
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson: 48 TKL / 3 TFL / 1 SACK / 6 INT / 8 PD
Betting Insights for Colts
- The Colts’ ATS record is 4-6-0 this year.
- The Colts have hit the over in two of 10 games with a set total (20%).
Stats & Insights for Colts
- The Colts’ defense has been leading the way for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with 307 total yards ceded per game. In terms of offense, they are accumulating 325.1 total yards per game, which ranks 24th.
- The Colts’ offense has been bottom-five this season, posting 15.7 points per game, which ranks third-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 11th with 20.3 points ceded per contest.
- The Colts are accumulating 226.4 passing yards per contest on offense this season (14th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are surrendering 196.3 passing yards per contest (seventh-ranked) on defense.
- The Colts rank fifth-worst in rushing yards per game (98.7), but they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking 10th in the NFL with 110.7 rushing yards allowed per contest.
- The Colts’ third-down defense has been leading the charge for the team, as they rank fourth-best in the NFL with a 33.6% third-down conversion percentage allowed. In terms of offense, they are generating a 37.3% third-down rate, which ranks 24th.
- The Colts rank 23rd in the NFL with 5.4 yards per play, but they’ve been led by their defense, which ranks fifth-best by allowing just 5.2 yards per play.
- The Colts have forced nine turnovers this season and have turned the ball over 18 times, resulting in a -9 turnover margin that is second-worst in the NFL.
Best Players for Colts
- Matt Ryan: 2,230 PASS YDS / 278.8 YPG / 68.9% / 10 TD / 9 INT
- Jonathan Taylor: 129 CAR / 609 YDS / 87 YPG / 2 TD / 18 REC / 87 YDS / 12.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Deon Jackson: 41 CAR / 123 YDS / 13.7 YPG / 1 TD / 16 REC / 121 YDS / 13.4 YPG / 0 TD
- Michael Pittman Jr.: 61 REC / 603 YDS / 67 YPG / 1 TD
- Alec Pierce: 25 REC / 396 YDS / 44 YPG / 1 TD
- Parris Campbell: 39 REC / 373 YDS / 37.3 YPG / 3 TD
- DeForest Buckner: 43 TKL / 5 TFL / 5.5 SACK / 2 PD
- Zaire Franklin: 96 TKL / 8 TFL / 0.5 SACK / 3 PD
- Stephon Gilmore: 38 TKL / 1 INT / 6 PD