Table of Contents
The Seton Hall Pirates (2-0) play the Iowa Hawkeyes (2-0) as just 1-point favorites on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 151.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Hawkeyes
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: Prudential Center
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Information
- Seton Hall won 17 of the 23 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (73.9%).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter last year, Seton Hall had a record of 17-6 (73.9%).
- The Pirates were 13-18-0 against the spread last year.
- The Pirates’ ATS record as 1-point favorites or greater was 8-14 last year.
- The average over/under Seton Hall had set in matchups last year was 13.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Iowa Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Iowa won four out of the eight games in which it was the underdog.
- The Hawkeyes had a record of 4-4 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The Hawkeyes covered the spread 22 times in 36 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 1 point or greater, the Hawkeyes went 6-2 last year.
- The average total for Iowa’s games in 2021 was 2.9 more points than the point total of 151.5 for this outing.
Seton Hall vs. Iowa Last Season Stat Comparison
|Seton Hall Rank||Seton Hall AVG||Iowa AVG||Iowa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Jared Rhoden averaged 15.5 points per contest to go with 6.7 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game last season.
- Alexis Yetna pulled down 7.6 rebounds per game, while Kadary Richmond averaged 4.1 assists per contest.
- Jamir Harris made 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- Keegan Murray was solid last season with 23.5 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Joe Toussaint racked up 3.2 assists per game.
- Jordan Bohannon was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.5 per game.