Table of Contents
The No. 11 Texas Longhorns (2-0) take the court against the No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-0) as just 2-point favorites on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas finished with a 20-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 80% of those games).
- Texas had a record of 19-5 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -134 or shorter last year (79.2%).
- The Longhorns had 13 wins in 34 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 2-point favorites or greater, the Longhorns went 10-13-1 last year.
- Texas’ average point total in matchups last year was 129.4, 15.1 points below the total in this game.
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Info
- Gonzaga lost the only game it played as the underdog last season.
- The Bulldogs played as an underdog of +113 or more once last season and lost that game.
- Against the spread, the Bulldogs were 15-14-3 last season.
- The average over/under for Gonzaga’s games in 2021 was 8.9 more points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Texas vs. Gonzaga Last Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Gonzaga AVG||Gonzaga Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- Timmy Allen averaged 12.1 points and 6.4 rebounds per game last season.
- Marcus Carr averaged 3.4 assists per game to go with his 11.4 PPG scoring average.
- Andrew Jones knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest a season ago.
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- Drew Timme averaged 18.4 points per game last season.
- Chet Holmgren notched 9.9 rebounds per game and Andrew Nembhard averaged 5.8 assists per game.
- Rasir Bolton knocked down two threes per game a season ago.