Table of Contents
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (2-1) play the Sacred Heart Pioneers (2-1) as double-digit, 12.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for River Hawks vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
- Arena: Costello Athletic Center
UMass-Lowell Betting Stats & Information
- UMass-Lowell was favored on the moneyline 13 total times last season. It finished 6-7 in those games.
- UMass-Lowell played as a moneyline favorite of -966 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The River Hawks were 13-15-0 against the spread last season.
- The River Hawks were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites last season.
- The average over/under UMass-Lowell had set in games last year was 11 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Sacred Heart Betting Stats & Info
- Sacred Heart was underdogs 19 times last season and won four, or 21.1%, of those games.
- The Pioneers played as an underdog of +629 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Pioneers’ record against the spread last season was 12-17-0.
- The Pioneers won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 12.5 points or more last year.
- Sacred Heart’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 147.8 points, 0.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
UMass-Lowell vs. Sacred Heart Last Season Stat Comparison
|UMass-Lowell Rank||UMass-Lowell AVG||Sacred Heart AVG||Sacred Heart Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass-Lowell River Hawks Leaders
- Allin Blunt averaged 11.9 points per contest to go with four rebounds and 1.7 assists per game last season.
- Max Brooks pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game, while Ayinde Hikim notched 2.7 assists per contest.
- Kalil Thomas hit an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Sacred Heart Pioneers Leaders
- Tyler Thomas put up 16.4 points per game last season.
- Aaron Clarke collected 4.1 assists a game and Nico Galette pulled down 7.9 rebounds per matchup.
- Tyler Thomas knocked down 2.2 threes per game a season ago.