Table of Contents
The Butler Bulldogs (1-1) face the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (1-2) as heavy, 17.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Red Flash
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Hinkle Fieldhouse
Butler Betting Stats & Information
- Butler won all eight of the games in which it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season.
- Butler played as a moneyline favorite of -2857 or shorter in only two games last season. They won both.
- Against the spread, the Bulldogs were 16-17-0 last year.
- The Bulldogs had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 17.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The average point total for Butler’s games last year was 9.7 fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Francis (PA) won four, or 20%, of the 20 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Red Flash played as an underdog of +1200 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Red Flash covered the spread 11 times in 30 games last year.
- The Red Flash were winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs last season.
- The average point total for Saint Francis (PA) in 2021 was 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Butler vs. Saint Francis (PA) Last Season Stat Comparison
|Butler Rank||Butler AVG||Saint Francis (PA) AVG||Saint Francis (PA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- Chuck Harris averaged 11.4 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game last season.
- Bo Hodges pulled down 6.9 rebounds per game, while Aaron Thompson notched 3.8 assists per contest.
- Harris made 1.5 threes per game a season ago.
Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash Leaders
- Josh Cohen put up 12.9 points per game last season while also adding seven rebounds.
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover racked up 3.4 assists per game.
- Maxwell Land had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.7 shots from deep per game.