Table of Contents
The Coppin State Eagles (2-2) face the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-2) as only 2.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 146.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Cookeville, Tennessee
- Arena: Hooper Eblen Arena
Coppin State Betting Stats & Information
- Coppin State won 40% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (2-3).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -147 or shorter last year, Coppin State finished with a record of 2-2 (50%).
- Against the spread, the Eagles were 17-14-1 last year.
- The Eagles won once ATS (1-3) as a 2.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The average point total for Coppin State’s games last year was 4.9 fewer points than the over/under of 146.5 in this matchup.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Tennessee Tech was the underdog 16 times and won two of those games.
- Last season, the Golden Eagles were at least a +120 underdog on the moneyline 14 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Golden Eagles had 16 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater, the Golden Eagles went 8-6 last year.
- The average over/under in Tennessee Tech’s games in 2021 was 0.1 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this game.
Coppin State vs. Tennessee Tech Last Season Stat Comparison
|Coppin State Rank||Coppin State AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- Jesse Zarzuela scored 14.7 points and distributed 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Tyree Corbett averaged 8.8 boards per game in addition to his 13 PPG average.
- Zarzuela knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest a season ago.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jr. Clay averaged 12.9 points per game last season.
- Keishawn Davidson collected 4.3 assists per game and Amadou Sylla grabbed 5.4 rebounds per outing.
- Clay hit 1.8 threes per game a season ago.