Table of Contents
The Denver Nuggets (9-4) host the New York Knicks (7-7) after winning four home games in a row. The Nuggets are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 16, 2022. The over/under is set at 226.5 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Knicks
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ALT and MSG
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Ball Arena
Nuggets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nuggets have gone 8-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 72.7% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter, Denver has a record of 7-2 (77.8% win percentage).
- The Nuggets are 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 3 points or more, the Nuggets have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average total Denver has had set in matchups this year is 5.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Nuggets games have hit the over in seven out of 14 opportunities (50%).
New York Betting Stats & Info
- The Knicks have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- New York has a record of 2-5 when it is set as the underdog by +132 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Knicks are 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knicks are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The average total for New York’s games this year is 4.9 more points than the point total of 226.5 for this outing.
- Knicks games have gone over the total eight times this year.
Nuggets vs. Knicks Season Stat Comparison
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic puts up 20.8 points and 9.5 rebounds and 8.9 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. leads active Nuggets in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New York Knicks Leaders
- Julius Randle scores 20.4 points per game. He also grabs 8.8 rebounds and dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- Jalen Brunson also contributes 19.9 points, 3.5 rebounds and 6.9 assists per game.
- Randle is the top shooter from deep for the Knicks (among active players), hitting 1.9 threes per game.