The Indiana Pacers (7-6) play the Houston Rockets (3-12) as 5.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW and BSIN. The over/under is 236 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pacers vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet SW and BSIN
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
Pacers Betting Stats & Information
- The Pacers have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Indiana has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -206 or shorter.
- The Pacers have a 9-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Indiana has had set in matchups this season is 1.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of the Pacers’ 15 games with a set total.
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- The Rockets have won three, or 20%, of the 15 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Houston has won one of its 11 games, or 9.1%, when it is the underdog by at least +172 on the moneyline.
- The Rockets are 6-7-2 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 4-6-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Houston’s games this year is 10.5 fewer points than the point total of 236 in this outing.
- Rockets games have gone over the total eight times this year.
Pacers vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Pacers Rank||Pacers AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton leads active Pacers’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 20.6 points and distributing 10.3 assists.
- Jalen Smith puts up 11.0 points per game and adds 7.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists for the Pacers.
- The Pacers get 4.0 three-pointers per game out of Buddy Hield.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 21.7 points per game. He also grabs 4.3 rebounds and dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. also contributes 19.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game, with Alperen Sengun adding 15.9 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game.
- Green averages 2.9 three-pointers per game.