Table of Contents
The North Dakota State Bison (0-3) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Indiana State Sycamores (2-0) on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at Hulman Center as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sycamores vs. Bison
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Terre Haute, Indiana
- Arena: Hulman Center
Indiana State Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana State won 57.1% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (4-3).
- Indiana State played as a moneyline favorite of -484 or shorter in just two games last season. They split them 1-1.
- The Sycamores had 11 wins in 31 games against the spread last season.
- The Sycamores won once ATS (1-1) as a 10.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- The average point total in Indiana State’s games last year was 1.1 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota State won three of the 10 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Bison played as an underdog of +350 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Bison’s record against the spread last season was 15-15-1.
- The Bison had no wins ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 10.5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for North Dakota State in 2021 was equal to this game’s over/under.
Indiana State vs. North Dakota State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana State Rank||Indiana State AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana State Sycamores Leaders
- Cooper Neese averaged 14.8 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game last season.
- Cameron Henry pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game, while Xavier Bledson averaged 3.7 assists per contest.
- Neese knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser scored 15.6 points per game last season while tacking on 7.8 rebounds.
- Sam Griesel dished out 3.4 assists per game.
- Kreuser was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.