Table of Contents
The Marshall Thundering Herd (1-1) take on the Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-2) as 5.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 157 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thundering Herd vs. RedHawks
- Game Day: Thursday, November 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Ohio
- Arena: Millett Hall
Marshall Betting Stats & Information
- Marshall was the moneyline favorite 16 total times last season. It went 7-9 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -173 or shorter last year, Marshall had a record of 5-4 (55.6%).
- Against the spread, the Thundering Herd were 9-22-0 last season.
- The Thundering Herd had one win ATS (1-4) as a 5.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- Marshall’s average point total in matchups last year was 150.5, 6.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
Miami (OH) Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Miami (OH) won two out of the 12 games, or 16.7%, in which it was the underdog.
- The RedHawks were 2-6 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +143 or more on the moneyline.
- The RedHawks covered the spread nine times in 32 games last season.
- As 5.5-point underdogs or more, the RedHawks went 3-5 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Miami (OH) in 2021 was 8.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Marshall vs. Miami (OH) Last Season Stat Comparison
|Marshall Rank||Marshall AVG||Miami (OH) AVG||Miami (OH) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marshall Thundering Herd Leaders
- Taevion Kinsey averaged 19.1 points per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game last season.
- Obinna Anochili-Killen averaged 6.6 boards per game and Andrew Taylor dished out 4.4 assists per game.
- Taylor hit an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Miami (OH) RedHawks Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant put up 17.5 points per game last season while adding 4.1 assists.
- Dalonte Brown pulled down six rebounds per game.
- Grant knocked down 2.2 threes per game a season ago.